India Job Openings - Open Positions
How To Apply
Send your resume to:
ISS Software Development Center Pvt. Ltd.,
DLF Cyber Greens, 2nd Floor, Tower ‘C’
DLF Phase III, Gurgaon 122002.
B. Tech / B.E. / MCA / M.Tech.
- Minimum experience of 10 years in software development with 1-2 years as Team Leader and 3-5 years in .NET software development.
- Experience with software development cycles and proven accomplishments as a driver in this arena.
- Experience in requirements analysis, solution architecture and design.
- Expertise in .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.0, with specific focus on Microsoft Windows Presentation Framework (WPF).
- Strong team management skills, including motivation and mentoring experience.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations.
- Understanding of XML, SOAP, .NET Framework, C#, and other technologies highly preferred.
- Minimum experience of 1-2 years in project management or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of HTML5, MVC and JQuery, Mobile platforms: Android, iOS will be given preference.
B. Tech. / B.E., M. Tech. / MCA.
- Minimum experience of 2-5 years with a good understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations.
- Experience in .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.0, with specific focus on Microsoft Windows Presentation Framework (WPF).
- Understanding of XML, SOAP, and Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) highly preferred.
- Knowledge of HTML5, MVC and JQuery will be given preference.
- Knowledge of Mobile platforms: Android, IOS.
QA Lead / Test Lead
Experienced B. Tech. / B.E., M. Tech. / MCA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 5-8 years’ experience in manual testing and automation testing.
- 1-2 years of team leadership.
- Good exposure to software test life cycle, good understanding of the testing requirements, define, automate and execute test cases (manual as well as automated).
- Good exposure in Smoke, regression, data base, integration, various levels of software testing.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Proven ability to work cross functionally to troubleshoot and resolve technical, procedural and operational issues.
- Strong grasp of various QA and Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Strong testing and debugging skills.
- Experience in Quick Test Professional (QTP) and test automation is a PLUS but not MANDATORY.
- Experience in testing of .NET based solutions will be an added advantage.
SQL Server Expert
Experienced B. Tech. / B.E. / M. Tech. / MCA with 3-7 years’ experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Expert understanding of SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012 and SQL Server administration, troubleshooting.
- Solid understanding of data access configuration, including SQL Server to SQL Server.
- Strong on T-SQL language and stored procedures.
- Knowledge of Power Shell script.
B. Tech. / B.E./ BCA / M. Tech. / MCA with 2 years of experience.
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of antivirus software administration.
- Expertise on Windows 2008/2012 Server administration, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) administration and Virtual (Hyper-V) environment administration.
- Ability to understand new products and to work according to the requirement.
- Preparing and maintaining systems (Desktop, laptop, POS or any other hardware) for all team members.
- Good communication skill, verbal and written.